27 January 2017
Monthly Notification, Saxo Bank
We are pleased to announce integrated trade signals from Autochartist will be available, free of charge, to both Saxo direct retail customers and IB end-...
We are pleased to announce integrated trade signals from Autochartist will be available, free of charge, to both Saxo direct retail customers and IB end-customers in our SaxoTraderGO trading platform from early February.
- Available on FX, Stocks and Stock CFDs
- Monitors and scans markets on your behalf
- Alerts you to potential trading opportunities
- Advanced chart pattern recognition
Ideal for all types of traders, Trade Signals identifies emerging and completed Support/Resistance, Chart and Fibonacci patterns across hundreds of instruments for trade inspiration or to reaffirm a trader’s own trade ideas and analysis.
Saxo Bank offers unprecedented levels of integration of Autochartist trade signals into our SaxoTraderGO platform with:
- Powerful screening for identifying signals of interest
- Trade ticket integrated with trade signal details for convenient access to trading
- Trade signals on instruments in your own Watchlists
- Trade signals on stocks on the exchange selected in the Equity Overview
We believe Autochartist is a very important tool for both experienced and novice traders and it is our ambition to integrate and develop Autochartist trade signals and related features much further. You can read more about this collaboration in our recent press release. Saxo will inform its direct retail customers about this new feature tomorrow. You can view the communication here and we encourage you to inform your end-customers.