27 September 2016
Monthly Notification , Saxo Bank
Saxo Bank is proud to announce a paradigm shift in the way bonds are being traded by launching the first fully digital solution for trading bonds online.You...
Saxo Bank is proud to announce a paradigm shift in the way bonds are being traded by launching the first fully digital solution for trading bonds online.
You will be able to access the global bond markets in a direct, competitive and efficient manner, and benefit from:
- A fully digitalised value chain
- Price optimisation from 40 global liquidity providers to reduce spreads
- Significant cost reductions
- Fast execution within seconds (24/5 when markets are open)
- 5,000+ corporate and government bonds from all major global markets
Starting from October 2016, the new bonds offering will be available in SaxoTraderGO to Saxo’s direct clients and IB end-clients in APAC. The rollout to clients in other regions will be enabled in phases depending on country. Your account manager will reach out to you prior to enabling this new offering to your end-clients. We expect the rollout to be completed by end of November.
Saxo’s media launch kicked off with a press release on 12 September 2016, which you can find in the media center on our website.