White Label Clients
26 September 2017
Monthly Notification, Saxo Bank
SPM is essentially a full-scale integration of the eXimius Portfolio Manager, delivered by Objectway Financial Services, into Saxo Bank’s trading a...
SPM is essentially a full-scale integration of the eXimius Portfolio Manager, delivered by Objectway Financial Services, into Saxo Bank’s trading and custody infrastructure. In other words, SPM is a highly cost-efficient way for wealth managers to run their business on an industry leading, highly professional portfolio management system (eXimius), with Saxo Bank’s unrivalled product range, market access and order execution capabilities fully integrated out-of-the-box. Saxo takes away the IT complexity: as an SPM client you have no ongoing IT cost connected to running your portfolio management system, except for a modest monthly fee for the SPM platform.
SPM automates the daily challenges of wealth managers. It brings unprecedented efficiency to routine tasks such as portfolio analysis, risk and regulatory compliance, client reporting, order management and rebalancing, alerting, monitoring and performance measurement.
Please refer to the online brochure for a general overview of the Saxo Portfolio Manager (SPM) solution and reach out to your account manager to arrange an in-depth demo session with the SPM team.
Continuing improvements to the SPM integration with Saxo’s infrastructure
The integration of the eXimius platform into Saxo Bank’s infrastructure consists primarily of 2 major integration points: Order routing (OMS) and Back Office (BO). Both of these integration points are undergoing significant improvements:
- The BO integration has recently become real-time; starting from very early European hours until after US market close SPM is now instantly updated with everything coming from Saxo’s Back Office, making client onboarding and control of executions much easier. (Often Portfolio Management systems are updated only once per day with new information from custodian banks.)
- The Order Management integration now fully supports algorithmic orders and import of allocations into block orders from Excel.
- Instant and complete information on individual client allocations on partially executed block orders will soon be added, making it very easy to manage these situations by copying the unexecuted amounts and routing the remainder in a new bulk order.
SPM availability in APAC
- With the improved back office integration we have also been able to extend the overall system readiness. This means that trading from SPM on the Australia, Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong exchanges is now supported starting from AM local time. Previously it was only starting PM local time. Further improvements are planned for the near-term.
Changes are planned aimed at wealth managers who need to comply with MiFID2:
- PDF reports for periodic reporting
- Depreciation reporting
- Cost reporting
Reach out to your account manager to setup an in-depth presentation on the SPM solution.