With competition becoming fiercer and the structure of the FX market changing rapidly in response to global political and economic events, Saxo’s clients benefit from our strategic investments not only in new technology, but in compliance and the promotion of the efficient, fair and orderly operation of the FX market.
Technology Driven FX Prime Brokerage
Our strong focus on technology means that, unlike traditional prime brokers, we can service the middle tier of the market in a viable way. Saxo’s FX PB solution offers what mid-tier institutional clients are looking for: full electronic access to a broad range of liquidity with a comprehensive back-office solution.
Saxo utilises the latest technology including pre-trade risk management and kill switches, meaning that we are able to manage risk in real-time and allocate credit more efficiently.
Order Driven Execution
Saxo is constantly enhancing our solutions and offerings to ensure that our clients keep ahead of the market and develop their business further.
The adoption of regulatory requirements and applicable codes of conduct, including the FX Global Code, are key drivers towards differentiating ourselves in the industry as the most transparent and responsible foreign exchange trading provider.
For FX Spot and FX Forwards, Order Driven execution provides increased liquidity, transparency and control, with the potential for benefitting from price improvement.
Strong liquidity offering
Saxo provides full electronic access to a broad range of liquidity, including bank and non-bank relationship feeds as well as relevant primary and secondary Electronic Communication Networks (ECNs). We offer:
- Aggregated liquidity feeds from Tier 1 banks: DB, CITI, BARX, MS, JPM, NOM, GS, CS, UBS, BNP, HSBC, RBS, Commerz, ANZ, RBC and State Street
- Non-bank liquidity: XTX, Citadel, Virtu and others
- ECNs: EBS, Reuters, Currenex, Hotspot, Bloomberg Tradebook, Fastmatch, Gain GTX, LMAX
Saxo offers tiered margin methodology as a mechanism to manage political and economic events that may lead to the market becoming volatile and changing rapidly.
Saxo offers Resting and Immediate or Cancel (IOC) orders that enable clients to assume greater control of their trading through user defined Price Tolerance.
Transparency in pricing, execution and liquidity
In an increasingly complex reporting and compliance environment, Saxo’s fully digitised and transparent value chain helps clients meet regulatory requirements.
At Saxo, price improvements are passed on to clients.
View execution statistics
- Order Driven Execution statistics
- Historical Stop order fill statistics
Execution via Saxo’s platform, MT4 or other platforms
Access our strong liquidity offering via
- Saxo’s next generation trading platforms: SaxoTrader and SaxoTraderGO
- Voice with our Global Sales Trading desk
- API liquidity across 3rd party platforms
Trade an extensive range of FX instruments
FX Spot incl. metals and FX Forwards
- Transparent executable pricing
- Direct access to Global Sales Trading
Saxo offers Vanilla, Barrier and Binary Touch Options with maturities from 1 day to 1 year, providing maximum flexibility to implement trading strategies and market views.
- Vanilla options are available in over 40 pairs incl. gold and silver
- Touch options are available on EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, USDJPY, EURJPY and AUDUSD
- Barrier options are only available to buy offline through Global Sales Trading
Find more information
Find more information